2011/03/11

Earthquake over 8

It's been over 1,5 hours since the big earthquake that went up to 8.8 at the epicenter, but there's still big aftershakes. Here in Nakano, it was "only" almost 6... but 6 is not just your every day shake. I'm still frightened as hell, what started out as just small shakes escalated in to huge ones, shaking my house violently for several minutes! I sat under my desk all the time, while my stuff fell down around me. Watched my fridge and worried it'd fall over, but luckily it seems earthquake safe. But it did move itself freakin 20 cm...

There's nothing but earthquake information on every channel on TV where the newscasters all wears helmets, warning everyone to stay away from the seaside and rivers. I see horrifying scenes of fires and 10m high tsunamis... 
It's been almost 2 hours since the hit, but there's still aftershakes. (and some of them are big as well!)
Ok... I need it to stop shaking now so I can calm my nerves!!

8 件のコメント:

littletinysteps さんのコメント...

Åh Ylva. Det kommer att gå bra. Jag vet att denna jordbävning är jätte stor i förhållande till tidigare. Men jag tror och hoppas att Japan har nog med beredskap för detta.
Ursäkta för mitt oroliga meddelande på bdb, onödigt.
Vill bara veta om du är hel, vilket du är.

Du är väl inte ensam? Håll ihop med vänner och lugna varann.

Stora kramar! /Nathalie Marklund

littletinysteps さんのコメント...

Var inte meningen att låta arrogant om det lär konstigt. Ta hand om dig, var försiktig och håll dig nära vänner!
/Nathalie

Miriam さんのコメント...

I hope you're okay, and everyone else aswell. Watching the news aswell, shit's terrifying :C
TAKE CARE

匿名 さんのコメント...

I was channel surfing and ended up watching NHK World and the first thing I thought was that I hope you and your friends are okay... D:
Stay safe

haltheshoegazer さんのコメント...

I'm glad you're OK! :)

lex さんのコメント...

I watched TV this morning and when I saw the news I immediately thought about you and all the people living in Japan who's blogs I'm reading. I hope all your friends are alright and you can calm down now. Take care!

Anchu さんのコメント...

Seems there were no death's around Tokyo?
Stay alright, I hear there's a flood of neverending comebacks >.<

さらまり さんのコメント...

Thank goodness you are alright, I hope all your friends are ok too. Please take care.

They say the whole Japan moved 8 feet to the east because of this.