2011/03/22

Quiet life

As the title says, I'm living a quiet life in Borlänge at the moment. I hang out with my friends, eat some good food, and, well, not much more. I think I needed this, a break from everything. But the quiet life makes me think even more, about the future and what I want to do, although I still can't come up with any real answer. My (only two) friends are apparently also going to move away, so except for my mom and dad there will be absolutely nothing for me left in this town. But where do I want to be? I don't know...
That's what I'm thinking about right now, while the huge piles of snow is melting outside.

Also, I worked out yesterday but forgot to stretch and today I have killing aches in my calfs... So that's what you get for trying to be fit, huh?!?

1 件のコメント:

xannyinjapan さんのコメント...

I am the same way. I'm not sure what I want to do or what path I want to take... it's frustrating sometimes because when I think I want to do something, I end up changing my mind! Live in Japan or US or England or I don't know! Try careers elsewhere? It's a hard decision... just think and be confident what you come out with I suppose~~!!

it is rainy and cloudy here where i live in california, i'm glad it's not snowing >__<