2011/04/28

Gale

Now what is that skirt doing right there, hm? Although today's wind was nothing compared to yesterday, the gale was so strong that it actually hurt when it hit me right in the face and I almost fell over. Thanks for the bitchslap, haha!

On a more personal note, my self esteem has been going somewhat up and down lately. I'm happy to say it's actually been mostly up, although I need to work on it more. I'm also trying to start liking my face a bit more by pulling back my hair sometimes instead of having it in my face all the time. Let's see how long I let this pic stay up!

3 件のコメント:

サラ~☆ さんのコメント...

♥ Outfit!
I will send you the purikura soon ;)

lex さんのコメント...

I never knew you had so many earrings ^^

みか☆ちゃん さんのコメント...

I'm glad that you're feeling better about yourself! ^^ self-esteem is so important, it's a lot easier to enjoy life if we like ourselves, I think!

You're so pretty though! ^ o ^ I love any hairstyle!