2011/04/27

Hair

Speaking of hair, I got nostalgic and looked in old picture folders, back when I stopped going to hair salons to cut the hair myself  in Visual kei inspired hairstyles. If the 17 year old me would see me now, with my natural hair color just parted down the middle (!) in a not very outstanding way, I might've just laughed and continue to tease and spray like there was no tomorrow.
I don't think I'd like to go back to something like that (well at least not now) but I kinda miss doing some  shiet with my hair all the time... Maybe it's finally time for me to do something, anything, with my hair again!

5 件のコメント:

みか☆ちゃん さんのコメント...

* O * that's you!? omg wow! looks so awesome!!

★Emelie★ さんのコメント...

If anything, I'd say something in the style of the last one! It looks awesome :D + it looks like it would look good even if you didn't tease it :o

lex さんのコメント...

I can't believe my eyes :D You changed a lot in a few years as I can see :)

SARA MARI さんのコメント...

Oh wow, you were really skilled at making v-kei style hair! I wish I could do such interesting things with my hair!

匿名 さんのコメント...

I'm really jealous that you've cut all those on your own... I'd need a clone or something to properly cut my hair... :'DD
The last pic's hair looks amazing!