2011/04/17

I fell

I never thought I'd like Michael Cera, I always thought he was too cute and uh, maybe a little too much hipster for my taste (can I say that?), but when I was in Sweden on spring break me and a friend watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, and he had just been in frame for a split second and, I couldn't help myself but to just fall head over heels! Oh! Be still, my beating heart! Twas a long time ago since I fangirled something/someone, but now it feels like I'm 12 years old again and I, I mean, just look at that smile and those eyes!
Okay, this weekend has been very unproductive for me, so excuse my outburst of fangirling while I go watch some Michael Cera movies while giggling like a schoolgirl.

3 件のコメント:

lex さんのコメント...

Was he in the movie "Juno"? Seems very familiar to me but I can not relate him to anything :/

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Yep he was. Scott Pilgrim is better tho!

lex さんのコメント...

I'll watch it :)