2011/04/20

Karaoke life!

So as I've probably written before, at Karaoke-kan one block from my school in Takadanobaba, they have super cheap karaoke (80 yen per hour) meaning there has indeed been some after school sessions there, yes. Nothing beats a couple of hours karaoke after reading N1 grammar since morning! The price at Karaoke-kan depends on where it is, but apart from that I think it's my favorite place due to the party lights, flashy interiour design, awesome party lights, the staff uniforms, and the super awesome party lights.
But if you know what I'm singing
here you'll get 300 points.
So anyway.
The list of songs you can sing goes on forever and ever and ever, but there are always some songs I just have to sing, y'know. Well, I have a lot of such songs actually. (I can honestly say that the times I go to karaoke without singing at least one song with Kishidan are so few I can't even bother to remember. Yes.) Although what songs that is also changes with time! About one year ago I always sang DJ Ozma, but lately there haven't been much of that. Until today when I tried E.YO.NE!! for the first time actually, and I immediately feel that this one's gonna stick!


Then there's also some songs that I enjoy singing now that was almost impossible to sing when I first moved to Japan in 2009, and that, my dear readers, is a pleasure and a joy! Like this one here, aw yeah, this one's gonna stick as well.

Aah damn, they are just so awesome. As in "be still my beating heart"-awesome.

Now, there's tons and tons and tons of more songs that I usually sing or sing sometimes or want to sing, but we wouldn't want me to make this entry take up more space, now would we.
What's your favorite song at karaoke?

4 件のコメント:

rusty さんのコメント...

AH YOU LIKE KICK THE CAN CREW.
/end of obvious yet awesome statement

みか☆ちゃん さんのコメント...

lolol DJ OZMA is so great xDDD;;

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

rusty: You can say that again! the only thing I don't like about them is that they're disbanded.

rusty さんのコメント...

So true. Nothing can get you in a greater mood than listening to some KTCC.