2011/04/18

Monday with Watanabe-sensei

After spending some time with Jaz at the gamecenter in Nakano Broadway, and after running into Satoshi whom I haven't seen for three ages, and also seeing Harada from across the platform, I headed back to Takadanobaba to meet Watanabe-sensei!
We had tea, and then went to eat dinner, all while talking about everything and nothing. I'm so happy how quick we went from student - teacher and how natural it feels to be friends with her, like we've known each other for a long, long time, and how we can talk about exactly everything, even though we're so much unlike! I'm so happy I became friends with her and I have a feeling she feels the same.

I also know how boring a textpost is, so here's what I ate for lunch.

2 件のコメント:

lex さんのコメント...

I always enjoy reading your textposts ^^

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Haha thanks dear!