2011/05/26

Jubeat knit

I'm not sure why, but Jubeat is just the perfect arcade game for me! It's so much fun and I never tire of it. Well I've only been playing for a couple of weeks or so, but...
It feels suited for me; I already play at extreme! (I also cleared Albida on the first try! /brag) But this is my favorite tune:

Sadly, the person in this video is not me (I've never got a full combo orz) but this is how many 100yen coins and afternoons has been spent.

In other news, today there was a cockroach in my classrom, a typhoon seems to be on its way, and tomorrow I'm going to Hachiouji.
See ya☆

3 件のコメント:

lex さんのコメント...

I know I must be a noob at things like that but I don't get this "game" ^^" Could you explain to me what is Jubeat? x)

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Well, it's a music game; 16 plates that light up in tune with the music that you're supposed to hit on the right timing... and that's it I guess haha.
The music is popular songs by known bands, and if you have a members card (which of course I have) you can collect points and level up. You also play online towards other players in the country, or with a friend.
http://www.konami.jp/bemani/jubeat/knit/

lex さんのコメント...

Seems like playing piano with only 16 keyes :D Must be interesting, though :) I'd like to try it but I don't think there is something like this in Hungary ^^