2011/05/14

Suddenly: hair!

I have long hair!
And I love it! I actually planned just to get some to get a bit more volume and not so much length, but Ryuichi advised me to go with long hair, and since I trust that man with not only my hair but my life and soul as well, I did as he suggested and I sure wasn't disappointed!
I like how they had hair in the exact same color as my hair. He also gave me a cut and a hair treatment for free (!), and of course y'all know I'm talking about Radical and that everyone who wants a cut should go there yes.
Different light, same pose

8 件のコメント:

ジェニ さんのコメント...

long hair looks great on you! (*_*) not that you didnt look pretty with the shorter hair but I think long looks better on you :3

(and you make-up is great too, I wish I could do mine like that too)

Manda さんのコメント...

ooooooh it looks fab on you!

Angi さんのコメント...

I also think the long hair suits you really well!! ^-^

Camilla さんのコメント...

Snyggt :)

アレックス さんのコメント...

Wow, you look gorgeous in long hair! Keep up the good blogging aswell!

SARA MARI さんのコメント...

Oh what beautiful long hair, it really looks great and dramatic on you!!

みか☆ちゃん さんのコメント...

I love the hair! Welcome to being long haired! ^^ the color is really nice too! sometimes it's harder to match up light colors, i think!

Mina さんのコメント...

Your hair looks amazing. :D
It's too bad I can't go to Radical, my hair looks (is) terrible, but going to the other side of the planet just for a haircut would be a bit too much for my wallet... :'D
I need to go there if/when I get to come to Japan... :)