2011/05/01

Valborgsmässoafton

Don't be messin
with mah duckface
Dear blog.
Yesterday was a day packed with happenings!

I started out by successfully going outside with my hair back. I have some serious issues with my face and ears yes, but I'm teaching myself to don't care and I managed to stay comfortable with the updo almost the whole day!

So it was Valborg (um... Walpurgis Night?) which is a Northern European traditional um... day. When people basically have a bonfire and drink alcohol. Well, I never go out on this day especially, but my friend Jens invited me to Yoyogi kouen where a bunch of people had taken this day as a perfect excuse to hang out in the park and have loads of fun! I love chillaxing in the park, and there we were until it got dark.
Now, suddenly I had a couple of hours by myself to kill, and in my somewhat tipsy condition I thought it'd be a great idea to go to JackRose before they were closing in 10 minutes. Which was an excellent idea! I hadn't been there since we went out, and so I hanged around with them while they closed the store and made the accountings haha. Afterwards, tenchou-san and I went to Starbucks, before he went home and I went to Takadanobaba where me, Malin and Matilda met up at Orenchi koi! My favorite drink koko doko (hehe) was yellow, which made us confused, but other than that it was great as usual.
In the middle of all that, I sent a mail to Ryuichi asking if he wanted to join. Fortunately, he was out drinking as well, at a rock bar he's been talking a lot about that I've been wanting to go to, so me an Matilda jumped on the Yamanote line. Got lost in Shibuya for a while trying to find the place, until he met up with us and we finally got there. It was a nice place with nice staff, but the company was even better!
And then, well you know, it became late early, light outside and time to make our way home, all good things come to an end etc etc.
But this day was so great, definately qualify to the Top 5, and I'll look back on this day and quite possibly become all happy! Yea well maybe except the fact that I leveled down on Jubeat.

3 件のコメント:

みか☆ちゃん さんのコメント...

Oh wow! Sounds like you did so many things in one day! ^^

I've never heard of that holiday before, sounds fun haha!

Someday I'll get the hang of Japan's train system, SOMEDAY! >_<

lex さんのコメント...

I really like your hair this way. You look fabulous ^^ So don't be afraid to wear it like this, it suits you extremely well :)

IamNOTprogram さんのコメント...

lol vad fan gör jag? O _ O