2011/06/14

Budget shopping and free candy

I almost cannot believe that now that I've done some eagerly awaited shopping, I went to... Shimamura! What has happened to me, being the brand whore that I am?
But, the times are changing, and sometimes your budget's gotta change with it. I'm trying my best to save for The Future, so I have to think twice of what I buy nowadays, instead of just getting whatever I like eheh.

But Shimamura does have some pretty nice stuff! Some of their brands are really cool, they have a lot of 2-piece sets for low prices and the quality is decent too, I'd go as far as to say it'd be the same if you went to 109.
Today, the result of my little shopping spree was a dress set, a shirt set, pants, underpants, headband, my regular lashes, and a yukata set (yukata + obi + geta). That is a total of 11 (eleven!) items! For the price of... well, the same amount of money I use to buy one (1!) shirt or something for. Not bad!
The yukata set looks really nice, can't wait to try it out! (cuz summer = hanabi yay)
Today I also opened an account at a Japanese bank, since my new job requires it. My name was too long to fit in... but I got free candy!

4 件のコメント:

Yuzuki さんのコメント...

Yay, free candy~~ <3

And I spy with my little eye, something black and white with the union jack printed all over it? *___*

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

That's right, it's the dress I bought :)

lex さんのコメント...

Nice clothes :)

Manda さんのコメント...

shimamura!!! best store EVAR