2011/06/13

I'd like to make a reservation.

Today was the first day at my new part time job as a translator. Five hours of translating simple expressions and phrases - no problem! I guess some good ol' office work suits me better than stressing around in a restaurant. (Also the pay is much better!)

And yesterday I went to another open college!
I think I'm surely, but very very slowly, starting to figure out what I want to to with my life. Well, at least for a another couple of years, and that's good enough for me.
I've been in a pretty gloomy state lately, but all that makes me feel kinda happy again! All day! And that... results in me getting some insomnia again. Mrgh.

2 件のコメント:

hanna さんのコメント...

Can I just ask where the translations you do will be used?

Love,
someone who's trying to study to be a qualified translator :D

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

It's an American company called Innovative Language, http://www.innovativelanguage.com/ :)