2011/07/02

EVERYONE CAN PACK UP AND GO HOME BECAUSE

I'M GONNA SEE KISHIDAN.
KISHIDAN!
I'm gonna see Kishidan.
I'm gonna see KISHIDAN LIVE!

When I got home I had to actually jump around for a bit. This is it, folks!!
They're celebrating 10 year anniversary this year, and so they're doing a tour with 2-man lives with a lot (a LOT) of famous bands. I entered a few pre-booking lotteries, but didn't get any of them, and so today at 10:00 sharp I sat at the computer ready to order but then e+ and ticket pia were overloaded with traffic! That was some pretty frustrating 20 minutes of refreshing pages.
BUT THEN IT HAPPENED
I successfully managed to book a ticket!
And I ran down to Family Mart and paid and now I have it in my hand!

Kishidan vs Plastic Tree!
I'm reeeeaaaally excited to see how that will turn out~! And the theme is 「中学まではまともだったのに。」 aaaah can't handle--
(Also because did I mention KISHIDAN!)

And they're playing at freakin Shibuya O-EAST which is awesome because that place is not that big! Oh my oh my I'm gonna see Kishidan liveee!

... and I think I'll look at this entry later and shake my head, but this needed to be ranted about because I'm gonna se Kishidan live hnnggg.

1 件のコメント:

maddy_madness さんのコメント...

Have fun!!!! I wish I could go too *^_^*