2011/07/27

Happy birthday to me!

Well! As said, I've been occupying myself with some stuff lately, but I've also had time to have a birthday! Yesterday on the 26th, I turned 21☆
I started out by eating cake for breakfast (hah!!) and then in school my most strict teacher, Kubo-sensei, sang for me! It was great. After school me and Jas had some purikura, and then Jubeat was played.
 A lot! There are days that's not ment for Jubeat-ing, but generally I just love this game and can't get enough playing it!

Then we headed to Nakano for food and drinks.
Huge glass Nihon-shu for a mere 200 yen
Later on we headed back to Takadanobaba, met the others and went to Orenchi kuru? that's a sister izakaya to my favorite Orenchi koi, that's located just nearby!

My birthday cake! We had the birthday special, meaning that at one point they turn off the lights in the whole place, drags the birthday person to the center of attention, turn on the birthday song and then everyone (including all the other customers present) sing together! It's awesome. And embarrassing, but mostly awesome!
I also got a bottle of champange, with a picture of us all on it! That was a really nice surprise! But unfortunately I forgot to bring it home with me... And they didn't have it when I came back today (to get my camera that I also forgot, ehe.), but at least I have a picture of it, haha.

Yes. I'm now 21 years old, and it feels a bit weird! When I moved to Tokyo I was just 19... and soon, two years have passed! It feels like the blink of an eye, but at the same time like I've always been here.
I hadn't planned on doing some big thing about my birthday this year, but in the end it turned out to be a real birthday bananza! Well, you only turn 21 once in your life!
Blurry, but I just love Kevin's face in this picture!

3 件のコメント:

SARA MARI さんのコメント...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad to hear it turned out well and you had a great time. The cake looks good. I remember you posting about your 20th birthday activities, time goes too fast XD

lex さんのコメント...

Happy birthday :)

Mr Lonely さんのコメント...

nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...