2011/07/08

Weekend

I'm having trouble deciding what course I should study if/when I start college... The options are either to choose one that I think seem most interesting and what I'd probably like the most, or to choose one that is the easiest to get a job! I mean, the second option also seems like fun and something I could consider doing, and the first one is a bit more uncertain carrier-wise. But the first one seems more fun... damnit, I really can't decide! And I'm so caught up in visiting schools and doing research on my own and worrying about money and start preparing for paperwork, it feels like I need a rest from my brain although I kinda should make a decision soon. Ugh.

Today I tried on my yukata. I wanna go to hanabi.

1 件のコメント:

lex さんのコメント...

I really like that colour :)