2011/08/08

Campus Summit 2011

 
Last friday I went to Campus Summit at Shibuya O-EAST, a huge gyaru event that I got a free ticket from Jaz. All the famous models were there, and the model bands and some other performances.
CiEL and PLAY-Z performed, both being absolute crap, haha.
Also, I'm not a fan of playback..
And she needs to have a cheeseburger or two.
There were a lot of people there, but over all it was kinda boring. It'd be more fun if you were able to mingle around a bit more... but everyone just stared at the stage with a blank stare.
It was kinda hilarious that all the gyarus in the hall had spent around three years fixing their hair and makeup, but me, due to some other business I hadn't even have time to wash my hair, haha.
Well! At least there was free alcohol!

0 件のコメント: