2011/08/19

The ears

This Monday I was enjoying myself in Shinjuku.
My burns are allright now! Not completely healed yet, but it doesn't hurt anymore so all is good. This Monday it was still hurting, but I couldn't stand being inside anymore.

We went to Mysterious and later Arabian Rock, two themed izakayas (I think you can guess the themes) who has really nice interiour although the food isn't all that special to be honest.
Before that I met my friend I went to Alta and had a mini shopping spree, some new earrings so I could make some updates on my ears! And that is about what I allow my self to shop these days, I'm on a super strict saving budget. My plan is to start college next year, but it's a lot of money involved...

5 件のコメント:

lex さんのコメント...

Lovely collection x)

Rina さんのコメント...

LOVE your pierces ♬(​♥・◡・♥)

Suteisi ♥ さんのコメント...

Really cool earrings! I love the combination of them all, it looks awesome :3

匿名 さんのコメント...

so you finally decided what college do you want! what?
awesome earrings!~

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Thank you everyone! :)
And yes, I have decided! I will probably do a post about that later on!