2011/09/16

A few stuff

 My tonsillitis is gone! But that was a nasty case indeed, I could barely speak for several days. This ice cream, however, is awesome and might be one of the best I've eaten and yes, eating ice cream when having tonsillitis is probably the only sensible to do.
 The other day me and Jaz took purikura but the machine weren't quite as happy as we were, since the ink had run out so we had to call a staff. But he gave us chocolate candy so no harm.
And this is a silly keychain I got as a present from my teacher. I'm gonna say this again. I got a present from my teacher, who's the most serious and strictest and sometimes scariest teacher at school. But he's also my favorite teacher! He's the only one who's actually got angry at my classmates when they behave extremely disrespectful.... My class, yes, is an entry of it's own, I can tell you there's been a lot of frustration from my part. But! This teacher came up  to me after class this week and told me that even though my class is awful, because I've been there he's been able to look forward having it and when I graduate he's gonna miss me! Now, who wouldn't be happy hearing that from one's favorite teacher?

Speaking of, I graduate school next week.
Next week?!
Next week.

3 件のコメント:

spacehalo さんのコメント...

Oooooh! Somehow I really like this keychain! Want one like this too... <3 Maybe an Akihabara or Harajuku one would be nice... www

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

I think there's one of every station on the Yamanote line, it's a very touristy thing haha. This station's where my school's at, so he gave it to me so I "always would remember" haha, like if I'd ever be able to forget...

匿名 さんのコメント...

what are you gonna do now this half year before school stars in april?