2011/09/22

Graduated!

Today, I graduated my Japanese school after two years!
I'm finished and done with it!
Although I still have so much to learn I was able to reach N1 level, so I'm pretty satisfied with it.

There was no ceremony or anything, since I just finished after a regular semester and not in spring when everyone usually graduates. So, I held a little speech, I got the diploma and cards with messages from everyone in the class, and then it was just uhm ok bye. It's what I expected, I've only been with this class for one semester (i.e. 3 months) so there's not exactly any bonds there haha. (Except for my one friend in class though) But I got a really heart warming message from my favorite teacher!

I still can't really grasp that I've graduated, but I guess it will sunk in soon. I'm going back next week to pick up my grades and a few other things too.
Damn... I have mixed feelings about this too..!
Anyway, now 2 years of Japanese studies are over!

2 件のコメント:

lex さんのコメント...

Congratulations :)

spacehalo さんのコメント...

Great! Congratulation! ^--^